Interested in learning more?
Hey there, thanks for stopping by my website!
Our bodies are incredible systems. We are meant to be able to...
- Move powerfully and effortlessly
- Be strong with or without nice big muscles
- Maintain an ideal weight WITHOUT riding the crazy diet and exercise roller coaster
- NOT succumb to many of the issues we've been told are just a part of aging/genetics/life
↑↑↑ THIS is my goal as a trainer and coach, to help you experience all of the above ↑↑↑
When you work with me, be prepared to...
- Tell me all about your goals, dreams, lifestyle, exercise history, injury, aches & pains
- Have a program designed just for you - with exercises you both NEED and want :D
- Let go of many of your beliefs about health and fitness - they are likely holding you back!
- Have MANY "ah-ha" moments (my own mind has been blown many times with all I have learned)
Fitness trends that are unhealthy and NOT part of my approach:
- Calorie obsession and dieting
- Excessive exercise or cardio training
- "Biggest Loser" type berating
I'm here to boost you up, push you to your best safely, be honest about your needs and what is holding you back, be supportive, and give you fun and challenging workouts!
- Exercise Coach, CHEK Institute
- ELDOA Level 1 & 2, Guy VOYER, DO
- Personal Trainer Specialist, canfitpro
- Fitness Leadership Certificate, Humber College
Certified CHEK Exercise Coach
"C.H.E.K Institute trained professionals are recognized as experts in their field. C.H.E.K Coaches have advanced knowledge in training ranging from rehabilitation to corrective exercise to high performance conditioning", so you can be sure you are in good hands!
On a more personal note...
I'm a mom, stepmom, and wife!
I just took up playing the drums, and I'm actually pretty good at it!
I grew up in the crazy eighties!
I dream of one day having enough land for a vegetable garden, a big tree house, and huge adult playground
I have scoliosis and regularly practice ELDOA to keep it in check!
Nova Scotia is a place close to my heart where we try to travel to regularly
I've been training with weights since I got my first set from my uncle at the age of 15
I hit the "big 40" a few years back and am determined to still play like a kid for a very long time!
I'm more of an introvert which I think is unusual in this industry. Personal training is actually perfect, as I get to connect more intimately with many amazing people! Just how us introverts like it!
I've been exercising for a long time, and I've made many mistakes. Mistakes that affected my posture, caused me back, neck, shoulder issues, and resulted in very limited flexibility and mobility. But it's all been worth it! Having first hand experience has brought me to where I am, helping others with their pursuit of health and fitness.
*Disclaimer: Information regarding training and exercise on this site is of a general nature. Results are dependant on the individual and may vary. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, weight control or exercise program.